Sunday, 24 April 2011

Venomous Cobalt Caribbean Cruise ( Company love look 6)

Sorry i didnt post this yesterday, the day started good, but i felt rotten by the end of the day so have waited till today.

I used V.C.'s Cobalt and Caribbean Cruise pressed shadows along with Illamasqua's Succumb and Yaby First Snow.
( Yes i am a Mass effect fan as is my partner....that picture in the background was my xmas gift to my other half! hehehehe)

I made the jewellery in these shots, quite pleased with how they turned out. The pendant on the necklace was originally one of a pair of earrings...HUGE heavy earrings lol.

TFSI applied over all the eye.  Illamasqua's Succumb over all the brow bone. I put the Cobalt on the outer half of the top lid upto the crease.Yaby's First Snow was placed on the inner half of the upper lid and around the tear duct. A little cobalt was placed on the low lid. Then i placed Caribbean Cruise from crease and blended upwards towards brow. More First snow applied on browbone under eyebrow and blended down. Caribbeamn Cruise was also applied under the eye.

A gel eyeliner was applied with a bent eyeliner brush close to the lash line and flicked up. A little was placed along the lower lash line. Black kohl was applied on the waterline.

The lips were a custom blend of a sheer pink nude and a little of Morgana Cryptoria's Enchanted Sapphire.

My nails matched too - Models Own Blue Lagoon with some little nail decals i got from Poundland!


Well that was my week's love of Venomous Cosmetics pressed samples that i got. Im expecting more soon and i cant wait to play with them.

3 comments:

Makeup Zombie said...

You're so talented at blending colors. I always love your looks. And your nails look awesome!

Sakara said...

Awe thankyou!!!! All those years at art college paid off lol

Phyrra said...

Really gorgeous. I love all the blues ;)