Saturday, 16 April 2011

Yaby Spectrum EOTD and my new hair

Did a spectrum look with my Yaby pearl paints and Shadows to show off my new haircut!



Love my new hair, its so much easier to look after, and lighter too.



I started with a matt nude shade by Illamasqua  - Succumb over the browbone to crease. Eyebrow was shaped with Illamasqua fine pencil - Eerie. Eye liner - top lid Collection 2000 extreme 24 hr felt tip liner in black and lower waterline - Barry M Kohl in black. Mascara neauty Uk waterproof.

Skin was OCEight Mattifying Gel as primer,Meow Minerals pampered puss Himalayan foundation powder. Blusher M&S peach, Contour - NYX Taupe.

Lipstick - Barry M lipgloss - Toffee.

4 comments:

Phyrra said...

Gorgeous!

Sakara said...

thanks hun! You have got me thinking about going blonde...keep seeing funky blonde hair at the moment and its making me think about it too!.
But i doubt i will as im never able to get my hair the blonde i want it to be - white blonde.
I have too much natural red tones i my hair i guess, even though i was once a natural light blonde!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great colour combination! Love the necklace too!

Sakara said...

thanks!!!!!