Thursday, 8 March 2012

Never Too Much Sparkle's challenge - Full On Goth!

The Facebook groups Never Too Much Sparkle latest challenge was Full On Goth.
Well i couldn't not do this lol, though i will say i tried 3 looks before settling on this one. I had to pick a goth look to start as there are quite a few different ones. See this link for examples of many - http://www.blackwaterfall.com/viewall.php
Now i a mix of many types - bit of perky, bit cyber, bit industrial, bit corp (love pinstripe) bit Victorian, a smidgen of vampire all wrapped up in a geek goth lol.
But today i choose cyber industrial which is basically mostly black with touches of bright colour.

See below cut for more!







For the eyes i used -
Morgana Cryptoria Socket To Me eye primer all over the eye up to the brow.
ELF studio Cream eyeliner in Teal Tease applied over the eyelid and winged up and out.
Essence Gel liner in Midnight In Paris (Black) drawn with a bent eyeliner brush to create multi winged eyeliner.
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid waterproof eyeliner in Retrograde and GOSH Long Lasting eyeliner pen in 002 Turquoise. applied to corners of the wings of the eyeliner, with Retrograde applied under the black under the eye..
Various colours (turquoise, blue, white and duochrome purple) from Sue Moxley Famous palette.
Essence Gel liner also used on eyebrows.
ELF studio Waterproof mascara
For the Lips i used
Sleek Pout Paints in Peek a Blu mixed with a little Pin Up painted on to lips and blotted
Morgana Cryptoria Turquoise applied over the top in the middleand colours mixed from center to edges


Dug out my roving dread extensions for the completed look!

13 comments:

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Beautiful eyeliner work. Love it!

Sakara said...

Thankyou!!!! :D I dont dont get enough opportunities to do full on makeup any more,as i dont go clubbing much anymore. So it was fun remembering what i used to do!

olgiepolgie said...

Love it! Triple wing eyeliner! The eyeshadow colours are really pretty and so is the lip colour.

Bekka said...

Nice dreads! I've never worked with wool. I might have to give that a try once I get my current dread projects done (they've been on the back burner for three years now? -_-)

Sakara said...

Thanks Bekka. I much prefer roving dreads over synth hair because roving is as light as a feather compared (synth dreads too painful to wear for long for me) and to me looks more like dreaded hair. Its easy to create, though more messy as the roving has to be wet to bond together and 'dread'.

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

I nominated you for a blog award. Visit my page to see it :)

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

I nominated you for a blog award. Visit my page to see it :)

Sakara said...

Lady Bethezda, WOW! Thankyou! :D

Phyrra said...

Gorgeous look! I love how you did the eye shadow :)

Sakara said...

Phyrra - thanks hun!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

AWESOME!!! I also liked the link to all the different types of goth :)

Sakara said...

VB - i love the little cartoon characters too!

Laura. said...

Nice!
i follow you on bloglovin,
follow me back?
xx