Friday, 1 June 2012

Tick Tock Showcase - 2 - Spring Time

The second of my Tick Tock showcase posts - This one featuring the 3 looks i did under the theme Spring Time.
First is 'Spring Rain'
I used Methusela and Clepsydra on the eyes, swapping their placement between the upper and lower lid. Simple but effective. Also added a little Frozen Time in the inner corner. Lipstick is Morgana Minerals in Otherworldly
(click images to enlarge)

Second look is called 'Petals'
I used Once Upon a Time and Midsummer Night. I also used The lipgloss - Friday I'm In Love.

Third look is inspired by Spring bunnies!
I used I <3 U 4EVA and Time Turner plus a mix of Friday I'm In Love and First Kiss lipglosses.

Other makeup used in all three looks - Missha Signature Real Complete bb cream in shade 13, NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in shade 2. NYX blusher in Taupe. Illamasqua Eerie fine pencil and Famous Matt shadow shade 4 on eyebrows. Essence Gel eyeliner in Black and GOSH Waterproof mascara. Meow Minerals Glow Powder in Quartz and Their Sleek formula in shade Himalayan 1. Finally Aldi under eye concealer.




4 comments:

olgiepolgie said...

They're all so gorgeous and shimmery. I love all of these looks.

Mandy said...

'Petals' is my favorite of the three looks! :-)

Sakara said...

I know Once Upon a Time is such a gorgeous colour!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great looks, I love Otherworldly! Petal came out gorgeous, the overall look is really pretty.